Friday 1 February 2008

Bra Fitting in New York

As you many have noticed by now I am an avid Linda the Bra Lady fan. You may even call me obsessed. But hey, when I like something, I like something. (I used to have a blog all about peanut butter. I know I am a nut! Pun intended!)

But seriously folks, after getting to know everything I could about bras, bra accessories, and fittings and , I decided I need some live, one on one bra knowledge so I went to get a bra fitting in New York, NY by the queen of underthings, Linda!

Linda's bra store is a lingerie lovers dream come true. Her shop is filled with bras, panties and sales women who know a lot of about under things (even more than me!)
I spent almost two hours in there, looking at bras, trying on bras, and of course buying waaay too many bras.

Linda gave me a fitting I will never forget. She got me into the right size, a 36 C. AS may recall from a previous post I had also discovered my incorrect size using her at-home bra fitting. Guess this means Linda's online directions are indeed correct (and perhaps I am also a bra wiz).

So if you're in NYC make sure you head to Linda's Bra Salon. Trust me, you'll walk out of there happy (and holding lots of new, fun, bras!)

No comments: