Tuesday 22 April 2008

Le Mystere Bridal and Bodysuit


In need of a bridal bra? I suggest the Le Mystere Bridal Bustierr. It's got a unique design that fits your body like a glove. A fancy, soon to be hitched glove.

I wore this bustier with my mermaid style dress and damn did I have an hour glass figure! Really I looked like Jessica Rabbit except not a two dimensional cartoon :)

It also has removable garters which I think are killer sexy. And with removable straps you can wear it a couple different ways.

I also really dig the the Le Mystere Sangria Bodysuit. It creates an awesome seamless shape underneath tighty dresses ( like the kind I tend to wear)

With molded bra cups your chest will totally impress. And the straps can be converted 5 ways: traditional, strapless, criss-cross, halter, or wide-cut. Add a thong cut and snap closure, damn does it get better than this?

Speaking of Sangria, it happy hour yet? It's 70 degrees where I am, I hope it's warm where you are too!

No comments: