Friday 14 March 2008

Sports Bras for Busty Babes

My best friend is well endowed and has a hard time finding sports bras that will support her chest when we go workout. I directed to Linda's bra store in NYC assuring her that if anyone knew about a solid, supportive larger sized sports bra it would be Linda.

Sure enough my BFF walked out of Lindas with three sports bras that she now swears by. Mind you I am not a large chested girl so i can't give you a first hand report of these bra but according to my friend the following are excellent sports bras for larger women:

Goddess Soft Cup Sports Bra

and
Goddess Front Close Sports Bra

While I may not wear these bras I can confirm that my girlfriend has been running faster and complaining less since she began wearing these bras. So if you're in need of some extra sports support check out the links above.

No comments: