Tuesday 25 March 2008

Summer shopping

I know swim wear isn't really lingerie but it kinda is so I'm going to blog about it here.

My top pick for a suit this season is the Karla Colletto Cross Over Solids Underwire Bathing Suit. It comes in a sexy scarlett shade that is sure to look awesome with a tan.

I usually wear two pieces but I'm in the market for a new one piece simply because it seems tacky to wear a two piece to the pool at my gym. I stupidly did that once and felt like a big jerk. Especially while sharing a lap lane with a creepy old guy. His eyes were on me and not the lane ahead of him causing him to smash face first into a child. Oh well, I guess that means I'm looking good these days ;)

But really every woman should own a one piece, it's a wardrobe staple.

On that note, I'm off to order my scarlett suit!

No comments: