Sunday 20 January 2008

Bras in New York

Sure it's hard getting a cab in New York City. Try getting a bra that fits! You'd think that with a zillion shops the task would be simple. But no.

I mean, if an uncomfortable, unattractive bra is what you crave than it's an easy goal to accomplish.

But if a comfortable, well-fitted, shape-enhancing bra is what you desire than the challenge can be daunting. Daunting, I say!

You'd think finding a good bra would simply require a few try-ons and poof! You've got great looking tits!

Oh if only there were such a bra fairy to make such dreams come true...

Well there is.

Okay maybe not a fairy, but a damn good bra expert. Her name is Linda and she has made the burden of bra shopping a pleasurable experience.

Her sweet shop is located on 63rd and Lexington Ave. From what I hear it's a lingerie lover's paradise, filled with endless selections of beautiful bras! My best friend went last year and gushed over the wonderful sales gals who want to help you find a a good fit. She said they are patient and smart and helped her and her sister find perfect pieces to fit their bits n' pieces.

I plan to check out Linda's when I visit NYC next week and I will for sure be reporting my experiences here. Can't wait!

For more on Linda's Bra Salon (which also has an awesome selection of women's underwear too) both in NYC and online click the link.

Ta!

No comments: