Wednesday 23 January 2008

Bra Fitting Done Right!

I can never find a bra that fits perfectly. Either the straps fall or the cups don't quite give me the right coverage. Fed up, I decided I needed to get a professional fitting.

So after some internet research on bra fitting I decided to visit Linda's online store. Her site gives detailed instructions on how to measure yourself and find the best bra.

In just minutes I discovered that I was not the 34B I had always thought I was and that in fact I was a 36c! It may not sound like a big difference but it is! I got my new 36c bras from Linda in the mail yesterday and the difference is mind-blowing. I not only feel better but look better.

So ladies, don't you think you owe it to you and your breasts to find out your true bra size? Visit lindasonline.com for a free bra fitting lesson.

No comments: