Wednesday 16 January 2008

Lucy Loves Bras & Panties

I'm Lucy. I travel lots. I shop lots. I love lingerie lots. I'm always on the hunt for new, exciting, trends in lingerie and wanted to share my discoveries with others...via...drumroll please...blogging! I'll try to post every week about the lovable lingerie I stumble upon while traveling the globe and the Internet.

My lingerie crush this week are nipple covers.

I found this hot item at Lindasonline.com bra store.

They rest against your nipples and disguise them so they don't peek thru your tops. The coolest thing is they self stick with the aid of your own body temperature. No glue! I wore them with a sleek white dress last month and was impressed with how fantastic they worked. These are definitely a must-have for every woman!

You're welcome.

No comments: