Friday 18 January 2008

Strapless Bras!

I love a good strapless bra. For a long time I'd fudge about with loose fabric bras that offered no support only because they lay nicely under strapless tops and dresses.

Sometimes I went sans bra which just looked bad.

Then finally I found it. My favorite strapless bra, the Fantasie Moulded Strapless Bra. It's got molded cups that hold you breasts in beautiful place. And its super comfortable. Last month I got it in both black and nude. (Yikes, somebody's credit card is on its way to getting maxed out at Linda's!)

Of course as a matching perfectionist I had to get some thongs to match, so I settled on a few pairs of the commando tiny thong (yes its just like the name indicates: tiny and barely there). I love them!

So now I'm strapless, seamless and stylin' Thanks Linda!

No comments: